Sunday, June 27, 2010

4th of July is coming!

I can't believe we're a week away from the 4th of July!  It's my favorite holiday.  I love the parades, the food, the weather, and the fact that no presents are ionvolved!  We almost always spend the 4th at the Oregon Coast.  For years, we've had a float in the parade, but since the kids are out of the house, we just go and watch.  This year, however, we've planned something special, so you'll have to check back and see what we did. Meanwhile, I've had fun making red, white and blue for my Etsy shop and thought I'd share a few of my favorites:
 

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to see the Oregon Coast. As a Canadian, I have never celebrated 4th of July, but July 1st is our big day and it is coming soon :) Stopping by from SITS - have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS day!

    I would love to giveaway something from your Etsy shop during my Christmas in July giveaway week July 12-16. Please contact me if you are interested.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6