Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Jewelry

Last week, we had our usual burst of February sunshine.  I had some business to attend to on the Coast, so couldn't resist staying a few days to enjoy the great weather!  It was crazy to see people in shorts in Oregon in Febrary.  It was more like a May day!  Mom was with me, so we drove up to Astoria to have lunch at our favorite restaurant, The Urban Cafe!

This week, I'm making up for lost time, creating spring designs for my Etsy shops.  There are so many fun beads on the market.  It's been hard to choose and stay focused.  I thought I'd share some of my favorites before posting and taking them to shops. 

Vintage is still really popular, especially with Cabochon flowers and filigree lockets.
There's also a trend towards a more modern looks, with brushed gold and silver and simple faceted stones.
Of course, charm bracelets are always popular, especially if you're a gardener like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6