Saturday, September 07, 2013

Earring Looks for Autumn

I love Autunm, even though I hate to see summer end!  This has been an especially great summer for Oregon- no real rain since last May until last Thursday, when we had a humdinger 'Mid West' storm with thunder- lightening and two inches of rain! With all this great weather, it's been hard sometimes to hunker down in the studio and work on jewelry.  However, I love the rich colors, shapes and sparkle of the Czech Beads; they are pretty and fun to work with!  Here's a peek at some of the earring I've been designing for the season -
Woodland, nature inspired earrings, never go out of style, and these simple antique brass with pearls are a classic 'go anywhere' look.
More Woodland, with a touch of Whimsy
For a more modern and classy look, I love these Mocha and Orange faceted glass dangles for office or evening.
 Or, these gorgeous silver circles for a real statement!
It was fun to make these Bohemian Chandelier Earrings, with teal, lemon and peach crystals.  I think they would be perfect for a late summer wedding or garden party!
Well, back to work...I know this looks bad, but believe it or not, I'm actually pretty organized in my real life.  I just can't work if things are too neat in the studio though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6