Saturday, June 09, 2012

Wisteria Chic in Manzanita, OR

Our little town of Manzanita has been getting some good press lately.  Little wonder, it's a wonderful place to live or visit!   One of it's treasures has got to be Wisteria Chic, a must visit for anyone looking for beautiful fabric, home decor items, children's clothing, jewelry or a special gift.
 The fabric is absolutely gorgeous, and I couldn't resist buying some heavy cotton for recovering some wicker chairs that I can't part with.  There's so many ideas and 'eye candy' fabrics, I may have to dust off my sewing machine and make some pillows, or a canvas bag! 
I love this 'touch of glamour' cozy corner with fun papers and funny cards
Debra Smith-Stephens was born and raised in Nehalem, and has come back after a stint in Sisters, OR.  She returned about a year ago, bringing her charming, eclectic shop with her!  You've got to check it out!  Already, I have a pile of prospective Christmas gifts purchased here, which is a huge relief after last year, when I didn't plan ahead!  
 Debra had a great eye for color, and has lots of cute vignettes with ideas for jazzing up your home.
 
 She also has a lovely selection of soaps and creams.
 One brand at Wisteria Chic that I just love is Petunia Pickle Bottom, which is a a line of pretty and sturdy bags, wallets, and purses.
 Everything is so colorful...perfect for all the gray, rainy days that we get here in Oregon!
 When you see this decorated mannequin, on 387 Laneda Ave. you know you've found the right place.  It's well worth a visit when you visit the Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6