Friday, August 06, 2010

Early Morning Zen

It's tempting to linger over coffee and blogs on a summer morning, but the Girls, Molly and Lulu clamor to go for an early morning walk to check the pee-mail, and get a little exercise to start the day.
Molly
Lulu
I love the early morning at the Bernert Landing, on the Willamette, before the picnic people spread out their blankets, boaters rev up their  motors, and the buses arrive with soccer players ready for camp.
It's so quiet and peaceful, truly the Sweet Spot in the day.
What's your favorite time of the day?  Whatever you do I hope you take time to smell the roses!

2 comments:

  1. "early morning zen" -- I love it! I wish I were a morning person, but I'm so not. I have a lot of "late night zen"! It just doesn't photograph worth a darn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want the responsibility of a dog but maybe my cats could start dragging my lazy bones outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6