Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Farmer's Market

In Oregon we're often in denial about fall because the weather is usually so great through September and much of October. However, this week, it's like someone pulled a switch and we have rain everyday for the foreseeable future. I thought I'd take one last look of the summer farmers market in Lake Oswego, since it's one of my favorite pastimes on Saturday morning. Mom and I, when possible, would trek out early to take in the sights, sounds, flowers and produce.


Sweet peas....my favorite, although I find them impossible to grow. If anyone has any tips for next year, please let me know! Soaking them in wet paper towels the night before didn't help!

I know this is totally cheating when there's so many yummy treats in the market itself, but a stop at St. Honore' for a Latte' and 'goodie' to plan our our stops is always looked eagerly anticipated.

Au revoir till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6