Friday, July 24, 2009

Tarte

Last month I discovered Tarte!
Who would have thought that a country road on the outskirts of Oregon City would lead to a barn full of treasures!
I guess you could say that Tarte reminds me of a classy European Flea Market and although I've never actually been to one, I've read enough about them to know that you can find just about anything there ....
from garden art to home decor...
Vintage furniture, birdcages, creams, and French soaps...

and Shabby Chic...
If you appreciate things with an artistic flare....

or could use some ideas or tips on how to turn your 'trash' to 'treasure,' you must check out Tarte!
Cindy, a bubbly blond, decked out in black and rhinestones (with an infectious laugh), told me that she'd been collecting treasures her whole life. Her love of all things unique and pretty is clearly evident in the magical vignettes that she and her helpers have created. If you'd like some inspiration, follow the winding road to Tarte, where you'll likely find some treasures to truly inspire!
Checkout Cindy's Blog: http://queenoftarte.blogspot.com/ for directions and more information on her monthly Land of Tarte sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6