Monday, August 17, 2009

Barn House

On Saturday, Barb, my Soul Sister and Partner in crime and I drove up to Battleground, Washington for a sale at Barn House, along with special contributors Willow's Nest, from Texas. I was planning to stay home and and resurrect my garden after the last heat wave, but these sales only happen about four times a year...how could I miss that?
They have a refurbished old barn in the country, filled with cool stuff........
I guess you could call these sales shabby chic, salvage, and vintage...they're hard to label, but suffice to say, they have an interesting variety of items from old glass bottles and linens, to garden salvage. We couldn't resist some great bargains. I had to buy the pink and copper glitter, and Barb had to have the glittered metal roller skates that I hate to say, reminded me of a pair I had when I was a little girl. You had to wear them with saddle shoes or they wouldn't stay on.

I loved the alphabet pendants!

Like other shows, Tarte and Farm Chicks, there are very fun and inspiring... Plus, the vignettes have great home and garden design ideas......


1 comment:

  1. I was there too - must have missed you! We got there at about 8:30 a.m.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your comment to my blog!

 
UA-10219646-6